Is there anything you want to see more of?

Friday, June 7, 2013

My mini break

Hey guys. Sorry for the lack of posts. These first couple of weeks of summer vacation have been hectic.  I've been running around and getting papers from schools so when I transfer everything is in order. Been gaining more gray hairs of late. Then there is the yard projects that have been going on. We've ripped up the grass surrounding the pool and layed stones there. But because the pool has curves we had to cut the stones. We aren't pros either so this was a pain in the ass. Then we put up a pergola which took a aweful amount of time for two people.  Also the weather has been pushing 100 degrees... in good news though I ordered MG Spallow. I think I will full ninja.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews