Is there anything you want to see more of?

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Gundam Breaker

So I am waiting for my paint to come and I was able to download a Beta for the upcoming Gundam game, called Gundam Breaker, off of the Japan PSN.
The game isn't about the Gundam Universe, but GunPla itself! I have played 7 hours of it and I must stay I am pleased. The camera (lock on) is crap at times, it switches all over the plays. But that is my only gripe. You start off in a GM but slowly get better parts from Mechs you defeat. The game sports an offline and online coop mode. If there is PVP then haven't hit the right button to get to it. The text is in Japanese but do not worry. There is a lot of English words and the controls are easy as 1,2,3... A,B,C... Baby you and me. Download it!
P.s I got the blogger all for my phone so expect a lot more posts :D and the paint I ordered is Mica Blue. Should look sweet with the silver accents. Post soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews